Portfolio Preparation Class
Information on some of the students who finished 3Kicks' portfolio course:
Esther Chen - enrolled in Art Center College with $6500 scholarship
Sheng Kao - accepted by Art Center College of Design as 3rd termer with $7000 scholarship
Michael Cheng - accepted by Art Center College of Design as 2nd termer with $5500 scholarship
Milton - accepted by Art Center College of Design as 2nd termer with $8000 scholarship
Debby Hsieh - enrolled in Art Center College with $5000 scholarship
This course will enable students to prepare a portfolio of artwork as part of their application to Professional Art School.
- Provide the students with fundamental knowledge and understanding of art and design processes.
- Develop skills of visual communication and self expression.
- Discover your potential for creativity, self-expression and visual awareness.
- The course will include figure drawing, painting, illustration and design.
- The work completed in this course will be properly presented and arranged to demonstrate its relevance to the major to which the students are applying.
Time: Every Thursday (other time slot can be scheduled as well)
3 hours per week
Fee: $480 per month