- A one time non-refundable registration fee of $10 applies to all students per semester.
- Registration is based on first come first serve system. Full payment must be received for the registration to be completed.
- Registration deadline is two weeks before the beginning of the semester. An additional of $10 non-refundable registration fee will be applied for late registration.
- Please fill out the registration form and mail your payment along with the form to 3Kick Fine Art Studio, 55 Waverly Dr., Ste 109, Pasadena, CA 91105. You may also drop off your form at the studio by appointment (626) 466 5043.
- Only check or money order will be accepted. Please make check payable to 3Kicks Fine Art Studio.
- There is a $35 fee for all checks returned as N.S.F. (Non-Sufficient Funds)
Course Changes or cancellation
- 3Kick Studio reserves the right to cancel any class, limit class size, substitute instructors for those listed in the schedule should it be necessary.
- 3Kick Studio reserves the right to provide qualified substitute for its scheduled instructors in the event of professional or personal changes in schedule.
- All ten weeks courses must meet the minimum requirement of 5 students, or the class will be cancelled.
- There will be no makeup or refund for missed classes.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is included in the price of the course.
- 100% refund minus the non-refundable $50 deposit will be issued for courses cancelled 7 days before the 1st day of class.
- 80% refund minus the non-refundable $50 deposit will be issued for courses cancelled after the 1st day of class and before the 2nd session of the course.
- No refund will be issued after the 2nd session of the course.