- A one time non-refundable registration fee of $10 applies to all students per semester.
- $10 registration is labeled as shipping cost at check out for all online registration.
- Registration is based on first come first serve system. Full payment must be received for the registration to be completed.
- To register by mail : Please fill out the registration form and mail your payment along with the form to 3Kicks Art Studio, 55 Waverly Dr., Ste 109, Pasadena, CA 91105. You may also drop off your form at the studio by appointment (626) 466 5043(626) 466 5043 .
Please make check payable to 3Kicks Art Studio.
- There is a $35 fee for all checks returned as N.S.F. (Non-Sufficient Funds)
CSATTF Skill Training Grant Program:
CSATTF requires all 839 members to provide proof of 30 days of employment under a Guild contract within the past two years of the date of the start of the class in order to qualify for tuition reimbursement. This proof can take the form of paystubs that confirm the correct contributions and/or a letter from your current or past employers to CSATTF to prove your thirty days of employment. Its IMPERATIVE that you provide this information along with your application forms in order to receive approval. If you have any concerns about providing this information, email Steve Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at the Guild at (818) 845-7500(818) 845-7500.
Please click here to download the form http://animationguild.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CSATTF_3Kicks_2014-2015.pdf
Course Changes or cancellation
- 3Kick Studio reserves the right to cancel any class, limit class size, substitute instructors for those listed in the schedule should it be necessary.
- 3Kick Studio reserves the right to provide qualified substitute for its scheduled instructors in the event of professional or personal changes in schedule.
- All ten weeks courses must meet the minimum requirement of 5 students, or the class will be cancelled.
- There will be no makeup or refund for missed classes.
- A non-refundable $50 deposit is included in the price of the course.
- 100% refund minus the non-refundable $50 deposit will be issued for courses cancelled 7 days before the 1st day of class.
- 80% refund minus the non-refundable $50 deposit will be issued for courses cancelled within 7 days before the course start date.
- 60% refund minus the non-refundable $50 deposit will be issued for courses cancelled after the 1st day and before the 2nd session of the course.
- No refund will be issued after the 2nd session of the course.